Friday, October 12, 2012

A Madam, A Priest and the Devil



Thanks for the awesome banner, Tara Tyler!
First, I want to let you know that I'm being interviewed over at Unicorn Bell today. That'd be awesome if you could stop by:)

And in case you didn't know, I've been posting
over at Run Gwen, Run! every Friday for the Healthy Writer's Club.

*****

Thank you so much, Meradeth Houston,
for graciously opening your blog to us yesterday! 
Angela Brown and I truly appreciate it.

*****

It's day five of the Partners in ParanormYA Blog
Tour - we made it through the first week! Be sure to stop
by PIP Headquarters and see what our delinquent teens have been up to.

And so where are we today?

With Ciara Knight (ever heard the one about the madam and the priest?)

and

with Cam, talking about sucking and touching...

We hope you can stop by!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Week 1 Giveaway ends Sunday night, so be sure to enter!


And the Big Swag Giveaway is still going until the end of the month!






8 comments:

  1. Saw your guest post on Ciara's site this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are busy. That's for sure.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelly, we are so busy - it's a good "busy," though! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the rest of your tour! It was a treat to have you join me yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meradeth, it was our pleasure. Thank you so much for hosting us:)

      Delete
  4. Gwen, I hear interesting things are going on over at PIP HQ. I hope our delinquent girls are being too delinquent lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, I've learned not to be surprised at what Indigo and Abby are up to!

      Delete

Yay! You left a comment! I love comments.