Wednesday, October 3, 2012

C.M. Brown's Awesome New Release & IWSG

Today I'm helping Carolyn Brown reveal her new book!

Please take time to admire it before you scroll down below for the Insecure Writer's Support Group.


TITLE:

He Came For Mine


Book Two in The Protector Series


DESCRIPTION:


Fending for herself for almost two years, Jazz worries she will never see Sebastian again.

A new man enters her life,

But does he hold a secret?

Will Jazz trust him?
~~~~
Sebastian discovers an ancient ritual which must be performed on the Chosen One's son before his first birthday.

He returns to Earth to find Jazz in the arms of another man.

A man he knows very well.

A man he doesn't trust!
_____________________________________

Available as an eBook at:

and


Price: $2.99

Add He Came For Mine to your TBR list on Goodreads
You can connect with Carolyn




 

TO ENTER CAROLYN'S AWESOME GIVEAWAY, GO HERE.

Also, during the two week launch Book One in The Protector Series He Came For Me will be free as an eBook to download from Smashwords.

JUST USE THIS CODE: RF83E

C.M. Brown's Bio:

I live on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia and love the beach lifestyle. I try to share some of the wonders of this area with my readers, in the content of my books.

I am happily married and have two children, one in university the other in his second last year of High School.

Many years spent supporting high school students with Learning Difficulties has inspired me to take on the challenge of writing, which I am finding I am enjoying immensely. I spend my free time reading and writing and try to relax on the beautiful beaches I live near, walking my dog and swimming, at every possible opportunity.

I love and am drawn to the dark and mysterious things that go bump in the night and love writing in the paranormal romance genre for New Adults as I enjoy enticing my audience with small hints of sexual fantasy.

________________________________________________________________________


Just a short post today for the IWSG hosted by Alex Cavanaugh.

As you all know, I'm self-publishing this month and touring Blogtown with Angela Brown under the Partners in ParanormYA banner.

Am I stressed?

Why, yes. Yes, I am.

So here's a short blurb from Alice in Wonderland to describe how I'm feeling:

No time to say hello.
Goodbye.
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

Who said it?











18 comments:

  1. A BIG congratulations on your book. Lots to do, little time, but oh-so-worth-it. Hope you find time to celebrate and nurture yourself a bit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, since I'm right behind Carolyn, I know exactly how much work it is. But yes, it will be worth it:)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Gwen for featuring my release details. I definitely know the feeling you are going through at the moment, that was me last week and I can certainly sympathize and relate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolyn, I'm right behind you. Congratulations!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the book! The cover is nice but I couldn't read the title.

    And Gwen, I'm always late lately. And full of worries.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelly, it's a great cover!

      And a fitting excerpt...

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your self-publishing adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn rocks!
    And the white rabbit said it.
    You'll be fine - no stress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to search C.M. Brown, He Came for Me at Smashwords. Finally clicked the link in the article. Your author profile is under Carolyn Brown. Not sure why the search under the title didn't bring up your book.

    I downloaded the free copy of the first book. Thanks. Will check both out and let you know what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. White rabbit! But Alex beat me to it. (:
    Love Carolyn. And try not to stress too much, the blogtour is going to be great you both are going to be fantastic and I can't wait for the release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elise, you gotta get up pretty early to catch that worm! Oh - wait! That didn't come out right, LOL!

      Delete
  8. $2.99! You can't beat that price--I love ebooks:-) And hope you remembered to breathe today! I laughed at your last comments b/c my family is doing an Alice in WOnderland theme for Halloween this year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie, you really can't. It's practically a steal! *sneaks off with dark mask*

      Delete

Yay! You left a comment! I love comments.