So here we go!
- Write 50,000 words toward my next novel in the Indigo Eady Mystery series, A Guilty Ghost Surprised. Goal! Completed 50K+ doing BuNoWriMo.
- Read four books. Fail. I only read three: End of Days, Wilde's Fire and Labyrinth.
- Post 2-3 blog posts per week. Goal! I posted ten times!
- Visit 25 awesome blogs per week. Not sure. I didn't keep track, but going through my email, I visited at least 75...I'll try keeping better track.
- Write a synopsis of a novela idea I had during BuNo which involves some different sort of characters in a different sort of world. Intrigued? Good!
- Complete 150 pages of final (hopefully) edits on Givin' Up The Ghost.
- Paste together, A Guilty Ghost Surprised. This is what I wrote during BuNoWriMo, but I zipped through the outline and ended up writing a bunch of separate scenes that now need to be added. Not a small job, as I have to now figure out where the buggers go!
- Read three books.
- Platform build for my new blog.
- Contact 50 followers from my old blog and invite them to re-follow me on my new blog.
- Visit 25 awesome blogs per week.
What are your goals for July?