Friday, October 11, 2013

From The Great Beyond!

I. LOVE. HALLOWEEN.

Halloween is all about playing in the paranormal realm for the full month of October, culminating on the 31st with parties, trick or treating and of course, candy, candy, candy! 

Could there be a more fun holiday?  I think the Halloween appeal is why I like to write paranormal. I can't tell you how many times I was a ghost  or a witch, back in the day when we made our own costumes out of what we found around the house. 

This year, I'm celebrating Halloween with Tara Tyler, Angela Brown and Roland Yeomans! And we'd love for you to join us in the From the Great Beyond Blog Hop!
This is a short but fun blog hop. All you have to do is grab the badge, sign up below, then on October 30th put up a post about a famous  deceased author or celebrity you'd like to contact in our séance. Tell us what moved you to choose this person and what you'd like to discuss or ask them. Then we'll haunt each other's blogs and read the posts.

The spirits will select the winners, who will be announced on October 31st.

The prizes will be frightfully good. We're each giving away our books and a couple of cool autographed posters from Roland, our séance coordinator. You know how good he is at rubbing elbows with writerly spirits!

It promises to be a ghostly good time. Hope you'll join us! 


 


I'm having trouble with the linky,
so if it doesn't show up, please go HERE.
 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great if I'm not on it I'll join later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still debating! Trying to stay on top of tour posts first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is a fun holiday. I signed up for a trick or treat bloghop then and have touring. Siigh. Should be a very fun hop, though. I'll pop by and visit you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a blogfest. I can't wait to read the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gwen,

    One moment, please.....Arggghhhhh!!!! Blog hops and blogfests and whatever their called this week, make them STOP!!!!

    Phew...sorry about that. Where was I? Oh yeah, have fun with your blog hop. Me join in? Not a ghost of a chance! :)

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You left a comment! I love comments.