Thursday, October 31, 2013

Seance Winners From The Great Beyond


Our séances yesterday were so much fun! The creativeness, the conjurers, the ghosts! Edgar Allan Poe definitely made the rounds yesterday. I saw Mark Twain a couple of times as well. Then there was Jane Austen, and--just so many!

Thanks so much to all who participated!

Now it's time to pick winners.....

Participant Winner:  Michelle Wallace at Writer in Transit wins ecopies of Givin' Up The Ghost and A Guilty Ghost Surprised for channeling Dr. Seuss!

Commenter WinnerChristine Rains wins an ebook copy of A Guilty Ghost Surprised!

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks again for participating.

Have a fun and safe Halloween.

9 comments:

  1. Michelle and Christine - awesome! Congratulations, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! And Happy Halloween to you, Gwen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gwen!
    I'm so excited! There were so many great entries...
    I'm looking forward to reading the stories.
    Congrats to Christine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings human, Gwen,

    Hearty congrats to both winners. Dr. Seuss is on the loose. Michelle was swell, I could tell. And no, I'm not Spam-I-Am, I'm Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar!

    Happy "Howloween!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! It was such a fun hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You left a comment! I love comments.