|Thank you Debbie Ohi|
I've never done NaNoWriMo, but I did BuNoWriMo - 50K during the month of June. My carefully planned outline was too short and I was writing all kinds of crazy stuff to meet my word count. Seriously, I almost wrote a sex scene! Okay, not. But my character was sashaying quite a bit and people noticed!
I know that some of you just finished NaNo.
How crazy did you get?
Part II of Today's Blog Post
Just some reminders, so if you're tired of hearing it, just skip this part and go directly to the comment blocks below.
If you're looking for things to do in Blogtown, here are some
shameless plugs unbiased lovely suggestions:
1. You can still sign up to host our Partners in ParanormYA blog tour (Oct 8 - 31) below on the comment linky:
2. You can grab our tour badge and put it in your sidebar with this link http://partnersinparanormya.blogspot.com:
3. You can - only if you want to, mind - visit GoodReads and put Givin' Up The Ghost on your TBR list HERE, or Neverlove HERE.
4. I am still posting, or rather started posting again, over at Run Gwen, Run! as a health and inspiration blog every Friday.
5. If you haven't visited our new blog (a combined effort between Angela Brown and I), Partners in ParanormYA, you can check it out and follow HERE.
6. And you can visit and re-follow our blogging buddy, Millie Holmes,
over at her new digs HERE and find out about the changes she's making to get ready for publishing.