- Work on final final edits of Givin' Up The Ghost. Check. I did work on them, even though they weren't really complete until September. I think - come back for Friday Funnies regarding edits:)
- Work on scheduling blog tour for GUTG self-publish release. Check. Our schedule is nearly full.
- Work on marketing plan for GUTG. Hmmm. Yes and No. I wrote down a bunch of ideas. Does that count?
- Work on posts for the blog tour. I've been
stessingthinking about it.
- Work on synopsis (for real this time) for BuNoWriMo idea, keeping in mind that 19th century ghostly madam's have no place in an MG novel:)There is no way I can talk myself into any kind of partial "check" on this one. I just plain did not do it.
- Read 3 books. Check. Actually, I read 5 books. You can see them listed below.
- Visit 20 awesome blogs per week.
- In my spare time *winks* work on 2nd draft of A Guilty Ghost Surprised. Nope, not even a little.
Looking at my list, I'm wondering what in the heck I did in August!
Oh well. Moving on.
- Finish editing Givin' Up The Ghost
- Learn how to format GUTG for publishing on Amazon
- Finalize blog tour schedule
- Pre-write posts for Partners in ParanormYA blog tour
- Read 3 books
- Post M-W-F on author blog
- Post Fridays on Run Gwen, Run!
- Post twice on Partner's in ParanormYA blog
- Visit 20 blogs per week
Did you meet your August goals?
What are your goals for September?
Books read in August - 4 out of 5 were Indies!
- Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
What did you read? Any recommendations?