A - Z Challenge 2013:
The Paranormal Case Files of Indigo Eady
Hey bloggers! I’m Indigo Eady and I play the leading role in Givin’ Up The Ghost, A Guilty Ghost Surprised and Second Death, written by Gwen Gardner. I've had some pretty interesting paranormal experiences, to say the least. I mean, just look at those titles!
So I’ve been asked by Gwen to host and share some of my paranormal case files for the A-Z Challenge.
I’m always happy to help Gwen out. Right now I’m trying to get on her good side so she’ll ease up on the clumsy angle of my character. And maybe she’ll even give me a little more confidence, especially around boys. Oh, and I’d totally love it if she made my bubble butt just a little bit smaller. So—you know—if you enjoy my case files, maybe you could put in a good word for me…
K is for Krispin the Kitsoon.
I’m pretty sure I’ve met a kitsoon. Yeah, the perv actually felt me up at Gertrude’s Garden during the cotillion. He was my first dance. One word of advice: never trust a dude with three arms.
But first, what is a kitsoon? After my experience at the cotillion, I felt compelled to look up several things. It’s not often I’m faced with strange things I don’t understand, but that was before I discovered Gertrude’s Garden.
A kitsoon is a spirit that’s been morphed by what it had become in life. In the case of Krispin, he ended up with an oversized head, three arms/hands and a tail. I’ve since learned that he had a huge ego and was a philanderer who took women for their money. So it made physical sense that he needed an overlarge head to contain his ego and an extra hand to pick someone’s pocket or feel up a woman. And the tail? Yeah, so the tell tale sign of a kitsune is a tail--fair warning that you’re dealing with an ass.
Other attributes of a kitsoon:
1) Invisibility and flight, of course, because he’s a ghost
2) Ability to create elaborate illusions, indistinguishable from reality
3) Powerful kitsoon can bend time and space
4) Can take other shapes and forms for a limited time
5) Have characteristics of vampires or succubi in that they feed on human spirits through sexual contact.
6) Wears a glowing, round, white pearl-like ball around its neck or in its ear. It’s said to hold the kitsoon’s soul and the kitsoon will die without it. Anyone who is able to obtain the ball could extract a wish in exchange for its return.
7) Able to lead travelers astray using the glowing ball like a will o’ the wisp.
Dare I ask if you've dealt with an ass?
A-Z Related Links: