Here's what I'm supposed to do. Thank the giver (thanks Tara!) and list 7 weird things about myself. Umm, why would Tara think there are 7 weird things about me? It's not that whole Italian Night thing, is it? Just so you know, I had to think really hard to come up with 7 whole weird things about me! Just sayin'.
1. I don't talk to myself, I just want to make that clear. But - years ago I got into the habit of saying positive affirmations while driving in the car. Out loud. To myself. Alone. But I'm not talking to myself. And if anyone sees me, they just think I'm singing. Right?
2. I don't grocery shop or put gas in my car, but they both magically appear when needed. I suspect a Sprite. Or maybe my husband.
3. When I go for walks, sometimes I skip. Because I still can. Because nobody can see me in our neck of the woods, erm, forest.
4. Speaking of forest, I have worn my pajamas, on a few occasions, to walk the dogs. Again, nobody can see me, except the deer and squirrels, and they're not talking.
5. I once did a run wearing two different tennis shoes and didn't notice. Sort of goes along with the time I wore two different earrings.
6. I don't like pork or beer. Yes, I'm a freak.
7. I once gave CPR to a squirrel after it fell from a tree into my dog's lap. Not mouth-to-mouth, just the chest compressions. It didn't work.
I've just realized I need to get out more because all my weirdness comes from the forest. I'm turning into a Forest Freak. Thanks Tara! Thanks a lot!
Okay, here's the fun part.
I get to pass the Daisy Award on to 5 other bloggers:
How about you?
Care to share any weird or unusual things about yourself?