It's Insecure Writer's support Group Day!
If you'd like to join, go HERE.
This month's optional question is:
If you ever stop writing, what would you replace it with?
I wouldn't have a problem keeping busy. As it is, I have lots of things I want to do that I put to the side so I can write. So in no order in particular:
- Travel more (yeah, I could do this now, but...)
- Plan and take more hikes and day trips
- Make hiking sticks (I made 2 years ago, and am working on another one now)
- Kayaking (I don't have one, but I want one...)
- Archery (Don't have bows or arrows)
- Knitting (learn how to. I have some needles and yarn and I'm sure YouTube could show me how!)
- Baking (learn how to, LOL. I recently took up making sourdough bread)
- Painting (Not a painter, but I love Impressionism--I think I could do it! YouTube has videos!)
- Paint Rocks (again, not a painter but...)
- Gardening (I wish my backyard wasn't so hilly!)
- Learn graphic design
- Become a better photographer (I actually have dark room equipment)
- Learn how to create mini films
- Pottery (I've had a potter's wheel forever, but don't use it. I took 2 semesters in college. I'm so glad I took these classes for credit only. LOL.).
- Buy a telescope and stargaze
- Study the bible (I have a study bible but getting through the Old Testament is seriously testing me!)