Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spacedock 19 Interview and Jousting Tournament

Just by chance, I'm being interviewed over at Spacedock 19 today. What is Spacedock 19? It's Mary Pax's very own space travelling box, only way better than Dr. Who's TARDIS. I hope you can stop by.




And then after my interview at the best sci fi travelling box in blogtown, I'll transport over to Mary's jousting tournament, in which I, Stormy Knight, will commence jousting and defeating the other knights to win an ebook of The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear and yon fair batch of brownies!

I have challenged Ghost Knight to a one-on-one duel, which will take place today on the JOUSTING FIELD! Come Champion me!

I am the one in black and silver on the left.
Check out the form, the skill, the pointy thingy in my hand.
I deserve to win.


Please go by yon jousting field to cheer me on and vote for me by copy and pasting this into the comments:

"I am here for Stormy Knight. Wherefore art thou cowering knights who stand against her?!"




For each day you comment, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a free ebook of The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear. Tell all your friends. Win me the championship! Win a book! Huzzah!

To the other Knights - bring your lance and shield, and prepare to defend yourselves until death - or until someone wins the brownies! Huzzah!

12 comments:

  1. Just read your interview! So many knights to champion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex, lots of knights to champion, and you're doing a great job of supporting all of us!

      Delete
  2. Nice post on Mary's site Gwen. I have a tag for you to pick up on mine, see you there! CM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carolyn. I saw that you gave me the LOOK! And what a look it was :)

      Delete
  3. You look so fetching, Stormy Knight.

    What a fun chat we had on the space station. You'll have to come back sometime, so we can yap more on the paranormal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maid Mary. I had fun, as well, both at Spacedock 19 and the jousting field. I look forward to a return visit.

      Delete
  4. Check out the form, the skill, the pointy thingy in my hand. Hahaha! The pointy thingy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, I made myself laugh at that one, too:) So silly.

      Delete
  5. So, I hear ye say that I have not yet challenged thee! I just gave thee a tag, but yesterday! Why don't you post it at my site when you are prepared, Lady Gwen, email me! The Knight of Aidensdein!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knight of A~ tis true, I've been spewing, er, saying a lot of things during this tournament to gather support for my cause. I received your tag and will respond anon - or maybe next week:)

      Delete

Yay! You left a comment! I love comments.