Wednesday, November 2, 2022

#IWSG: #NaNoWriMo2022



It's Insecure Writer's Support Group Day!

For reasons that I will explain shortly, I've turned off "comments" for today's post. 

If you'd like to join this monthly event go HERE.

Thanks to Alex Cavanaugh for hosting this monthly event. And, thanks to the awesome co-hosts for the November 2 posting of the IWSG: Diedre Knight, Douglas Thomas Greening, Nick Wilford, and Diane Burton!

November's optional question is:

November is National Novel Writing Month. Have you ever participated? If not, why not? 

I've never had the time until now. Working full time with over time and attempting to do NaNoWriMo was too much to consider.

But now that I'm retired...I'm doing NaNoWriMo for the first time! 

I did BuNoWriMo once years ago when I wrote my first novel. It was kind of a disaster. Hopefully I'm more prepared this time around. 



Wish Me Luck!

Comments disabled so that I can participate in NaNoWriMo 2022!